As many of you may have heard, our family will be moving to Washington State around the 18th of December. This was a very difficult decision for our family to make and we did not take it lightly! We love out students at the gym/studio and their families!! Please know that we are working hard to make the best decisions for your kids and for the community of Glasgow.
We have made the decision to manage the gym/studio remotely from Washington. We will have our coaches and staff here keep classes running and things processing here. We have every faith in our current coaches and know that they will be up to the task. We will do more training with the coaches before we move and will continue to be in contact with them daily and will be available for support for them and for our students.
To help with this transition, there are a few things we feel would help make this transition smooth.
1. Please enter credit/debit card information on the parent portal. If you prefer to set a time for your payments to process you can do that there also. Please put an email in your parent portal information as well.
2. If you do not feel comfortable entering payment information online, we will need payments to be received at the gym by the 10th of the month at the latest!
3. There are a couple options for payments...parents can go online and process their tuition payments at any time. Tiffany will be processing all payments on the 20th of each month. If you have not processed your payment before the 20th of each month, please plan accordingly that your cards will be processed for monthly tuition. You will be able to look at your total due and also any transactions that have been posted to your account through the parent portal.
4. If your student is going to miss class, PLEASE let us know as soon as possible. You can contact Tiffany directly either by our Facebook page, text, messenger, or let coaches know at the gym. If you do NOT let us know that your child will be missing classes, you will be charged for those classes.
5. Please keep checking the Facebook page. We will be posting updates on there and if there are any emergency closures we will post it on there also. We will also send out emails, so please make sure we have a current email in your parent portal. You may also email us through the parent portal.
6. We will be closing for the Holiday break from December 21st to January 4th. Classes will resume starting Monday, January 4th. Class schedules and enrollments will be the same as they are now. We will keep students enrolled in classes starting in January unless we hear that you would like to un-enroll your student. If you have questions about classes or enrollment, please reach out to us!!
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime! We know that communication is going to be key to making this work well. We have a few options for communication:
Facebook: Hi Line Clogging and Gymnastics (messenger here also)
Tiffany Phone: (208) 569-9283
We appreciate all of the support we have been given! We know out coaches and staff will do a great job of keeping things going until we can find a more permanent situation for the gym/studio. Thank you for trusting us with your children. We love seeing them learn and progress!
Kevin and Tiffany Ross
Hi Line Clogging and Gymnastics, LLC
You MUST fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM before you create a Parent Portal account!! (You will give the information you want for the parent portal in the online registration form!)
Log into your "Parent Portal" to enroll in classes!
E-Payments are up and running!
Parents can go online and process their tuition payments at any time. Tiffany will be processing all payments on the 20th of each month. If you have not processed your payment before the 20th of each month, please plan accordingly that your cards will be processed for monthly tuition. You will be able to look at your total due and also any transactions that have been posted to your account through the parent portal.
The all new sport inspired by a mix of gymnastics, martial arts, freestyle and obstacle training. Our goals are to build confidence, try new things and build physical strength and skill.
Mondays 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. (Kindergarten - 3rd Grade)
Mondays 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. (4th - 6th Grade)
Wednesdays 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. (Kindergarten - 3rd Grade)
Wednesdays 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. (4th - 6th Grade)
**Class times are subject to change depending on enrollment numbers.
Gym Kids-Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Monday- 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 4:00 -5:00 p.m.
Thursday 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Flippers-2nd Grade & 3rd Grade
Monday 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
5:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Classes are for ages 3 years to 100 years. Classes are divided up by age and experience. A great form of exercise and so FUN!! Come dance with us Tuesday nights!!
For clogging classes, I'm planning on teaching over zoom. There will be a coach there that will be at the studio to help manage each class in Glasgow. Students will still meet at the studio during their same class time and I will join in by zoom.
If you or your student doesn't want to join clogging through this option, please let me know ASAP. Clogging will go through December 15th with me in person, then will tentatively start back up on January 12th with me on zoom. Thank you for your support!